Caritas is a microfinance bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.
The bank has its head office on the ground floor of Cardinal Otunga Plaza, along Cardinal Otunga Street in the CBD.
The sacco has branches in Kawangware, Karuri, Thika, Donholm, and Karen.
What started as a self-help group has become one of the most trusted Saccos in Nairobi and its environs.
The Catholic Church affiliated-bank creates employment and internship opportunities for graduates who have studied finance and banking-related courses.
The microfinance bank also attracts customers looking for personal and business banking services.
Suppose Caritas Sacco sounds like a microfinance bank you want to work for or join as a client, this post will guide you on their range of banking services, vacancies, qualifications, the application process, and salaries.
Let’s begin with the first group…
How to Join Caritas Sacco As a Client
Caritas Microfinance Bank has a variety of banking services for individuals interested in joining them.
You, however, need to open a Caritas account to enjoy their products.
You can become a Caritas customer by opening an account from their categories like:
- Business (microbusiness, agribusiness, and SME)
- Bancassurance (motor, livestock, fire, etc.)
Below are some of the ways you can open a Caritas account:
- Download their banking app (Caritas Pay App) from Google Play Store, click on new user, and enter prompted details for the type of online account opening. Use the account number issued to access Caritas banking services through your phone.
For more information on Caritas Microfinance Bank services, you can visit their website or FAQs section for answers to some of your questions.
You can also contact them through their email address [email protected] or phone number +254 729 986 331 for any queries or complaints.
How to Join Caritas Sacco as a Job Seeker
Caritas Sacco is regularly looking to expand their staff across its branches.
You can find some jobs on its website, but if you don’t, keep checking because they will update sooner or later.
It is critical to note that most positions at Caritas have a short deadline, hence the need to submit your application within the provided time frame.
Some of the jobs you may find at Caritas include:
- Finance officer
- Relationship Officer
- Operations manager/officer
- IT Officers
- Branch Manager
- Human Resource
- Head of Credit
Qualifications for Caritas Sacco Jobs
Qualifications for Caritas jobs may differ for different positions, but some are general.
Take a look at some of the requirements you should meet for eligibility:
- A bachelor’s degree for professional jobs
- Most professional jobs may require you to have at least three years of experience
- You should be self-driven and have organization, administration, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Caritas Sacco Jobs
Caritas Sacco accepts applications from qualified candidates for various positions.
If you meet their application criteria, follow these steps to apply for the advertised jobs:
- Visit their career page and use the search button to get jobs related to your course. You can also choose the job type, full-time or part-time, using a drop-down menu below the search bar. Alternatively, search for your desired position by category using another drop-down menu below the search bar.
- Once the position you are looking for pops up, click on it and review the responsibilities and qualifications to ascertain you qualify. Proceed to apply, fill out the form, upload requested copies, and attach an updated CV.
- Email your letter to [email protected], and remember to highlight the position you have applied for as the email’s subject.
- Caritas sacco only contacts shortlisted candidates
- Caritas only accepts applications submitted before the deadline.
Caritas Sacco Salaries
Caritas is a well-paying microfinance bank.
According to top salary review sites that anonymously receive salary information from different employees, the average pay at Caritas microfinance bank is Ksh83, 000.
Other salaries for common positions in the bank include:
- Bank Teller – Ksh45,000
- Direct Sales Representative – Ksh24,000
- Relationship Manager – Ksh50,000
- Supply Chain Representative – Ksh345,000